Children should check with their parent/guardian before using this Website.
The Website is owned and operated by Amemo Limited, Unit M1, Hilton Park, East Wittering, West Sussex PO20 8RL. By using and/or visiting the Website, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions. These terms apply to all users of the Website.
Amemo Ltd. hereby grants permission to use the Website provided that you do not copy any part of the Website in any medium without the prior written consent of Amemo Ltd. that you do not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose and that you comply fully with the terms and conditions of use of this Website.
Third Party websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Amemo Ltd. Amemo Ltd. takes no responsibility for the content or privacy policies of any third party websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of the Website including the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features, and the trademarks, service marks and logos are owned by or licensed to Amemo Ltd. and the content is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights which belong exclusively to Amemo Ltd. The content of the Website may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Amemo Ltd. You hereby agree not to copy or distribute any of the content of the Website other than as expressly permitted under these terms. You further agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content thereof.
All materials provided are intended for informational purposes only and are subject to change to withdrawal by Amemo Ltd. at any time without notice. All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to or through the Website shall be considered non-confidential and shall belong to Amemo Ltd. By submitting any materials to the Website, you hereby assign to Amemo Ltd all worldwide, rights, title and interest in the copyright or other intellectual property rights to such material.
You also agree that, in submitting material to the Website, you will not include any material which may damage Amemo Ltd. or any third party or that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Amemo Ltd. disclaims all and any liability in connection with submissions uploaded onto the Website.
Amemo Ltd. does not in any way endorse any submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, except insofar as any opinion, recommendation or advice is clearly expressed to be by representatives of Amemo Ltd.
Amemo Ltd. does not permit any material which infringes copyright or any other intellectual property rights from being uploaded onto the Website. If Amemo Ltd. is notified by any person that any material on the Website is infringing any other person's rights, Amemo Ltd will remove all that infringing material and/or submissions forthwith, without notice to the user. Amemo Ltd. also reserves the right at any time to remove any material or submissions which it deems to be unlawful, indecent, dishonest or in any way detrimental to Amemo Ltd. without prior notice.
Amemo Ltd. reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time.
You agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole ris k. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Amemo Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Website and your use thereof. Amemo Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Website's content and assume no liability or responsibility for:
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website, any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- any bugs, viruses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party; and/or
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
Amemo Ltd recommends that you consult either your doctor or a certified, reputable yoga teacher/instructor before beginning to use any of the yoga regimens offered by the Website. Amemo Ltd. also recommends that any yoga practice carried out by minors (under 18’s) is supervised at all times by either a parent or guardian. You accept and agree to waive any and all rights to claim against Amemo Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, and agents any direct or indirect damages loss connected with the effect of using any of the yoga regimens offered by the Website.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or in any way limit Amemo Ltd.'s liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or any other liability to the extent such liability may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law. Amemo Ltd. will not be liable for any loss of actual or anticipated income or profits, loss of contracts or for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, whether or not such loss or damage is foreseeable, foreseen or known.
The Website is controlled and offered by Amemo Ltd. in the United Kingdom. Amemo Ltd. makes no representations and gives no warranties that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any local laws. Competition terms and conditions
From time to time Amemo Ltd. may run competitions via the Website. If you wish to take part in any such competitions you must at the time of entry confirm that you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions shown below, and any other specific rules which may apply from time to time to any such competitions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Promotions are open to everyone (unless otherwise stated) in the UK and Eire, and closed to our employees and their families or anyone else connected with the promotions.
- Closing date and details of prizes are as stated in relevant entry details. Entries must be received by the closing date given in the relevant entry details.
- No cash alternative will be offered to prizes.
- Where the prize comprises an event at a particular location, travel expenses to and from that location are not included in the prize unless otherwise stated.
- Only one entry per person per promotion.
- Winners will be selected as set out in the relevant entry details. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The address for entry is the postal or e-mail address provided in the relevant entry details
- The winners will be notified by the date provided in the relevant entry details.
- For the details of the winners, send an S.A.E. marked 'Ommie Competition Winners' to Amemo Ltd. Unit M1, Hilton Park, East Wittering, West Sussex PO20 8RL, at least one week after the winner's notification date.
- No responsibility will be taken for entries that are damaged, illegible, incomplete, and lost or delayed in the post or otherwise fail to reach us by the closing date. Entry forms will not be returned to entrants.
- Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk. Any such entries will be invalid.
- Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- By entering the Competition you agree that:
- your entry can be used by the us as we see fit; and
- your entry is original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material.
- We will only use entrants' personal information in connection with these promotions. All personal details will be destroyed once the winner has been announced.
- It is a condition of entry that all entrants agree to be bound by these rules and are asked to retain a copy of these rules for any future reference.
- For prize draws where a value of books or other saleable items is given as the prize, (e.g. ‘£200 worth of yoga equipment’) please note that the value corresponds to the RRP price. These prizes are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged.
- We reserve the right to remove prize draws or competitions at any time.
All prices shown on the Website are displayed in pounds sterling (£).
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the EU, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that Amemo Ltd. has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. Amemo Ltd. recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order.
When you place an order to purchase a product from the Website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product and which is accepted by us when we send an email confirmation to you that we have despatched the product to you (the “Despatch Confirmation Email”). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Despatch Confirmation Email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Despatch Email to you do not form part of that contract.
For international orders where incorrect regional postage rate is selected in error, an email will be forwarded to the purchaser alerting them to pay the outstanding amount of postage required to complete the order. On receipt of such an email the purchaser will have the option to pay the outstanding balance and complete the order, or cancel the order.
Refunds and returns
Should you change your mind about your order, Amemo Ltd. operates a ‘no questions asked’ returns policy providing you return the book within 21 working days of the delivery of your order. A full refund will be given for the returned items (including original postage costs), providing the items are returned in their original condition and accompanied by a copy of the delivery note or order receipt. Any postage costs incurred when returning your items will be at your own cost.
After the ‘no questions asked’ 21 day period we will be happy to accept items for return in any of the following cases:
The item was found to be damaged or faulty. We will either replace the item of give you a full refund (including postage costs). Please state which option you prefer. For either a refund or replacement, we will wait to receive the faulty copy before arranging for a refund, or despatching a new one.
The item was incorrectly supplied. If we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order, a full refund (including postage costs) will be given. Any incorrect items despatched should be returned to Amemo Ltd. Unit M1, Hilton Park, East Wittering, West Sussex PO20 8RL.
In the event that a despatched item is delayed or assumed lost in transit we cannot offer to replace or refund until:
- 10 business days after despatch if the item was sent via ‘standard’ post within the UK
- 15 business days after despatch if the item was sent via ‘standard’ post to the European Union
- 20 business days after despatch if the item was sent via ‘standard’ post to North America
- 25 business days after despatch if the item was sent via ‘standard’ post to the Rest of the World
Amemo Ltd. shall have no liability to you unless you notify Amemo Ltd. within a total of 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you. If you notify a problem to Amemo Ltd. under this condition the only obligation for Amemo Ltd. is to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
By continuing to use the Amemo Ltd. Website you are agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions set out herein.
© Ltd 2020. All rights reserved.